Full-stack web and mobile development focused on creating tailored platforms that achieve success.
What we do
Enterprise software development
Agile, 100% dedicated teams.
Reliable and quickly scalable software development. Modern architecture approaches allow us to build for today and the future. Our laravel skill team has developed inventory management, medicine donations platform, invoicing systems, and course catalogs.
Responsive, fast loading websites.
Best-in-Class eCommerce which customers love.
Innovative interfaces that communicate with your audience and clients.
Mobile app development
Native Android, IOS apps. React and flutter based apps.
Hosting and Maintainance
You do your business while we will take care of the site 24×7 around the year. We will keep your site up to date, manage servers so that your site stays running all the time.
Tools we use
Build flexible programs and good logic in separate layers that are easy to maintain and support. Re-use layers for quick and robust development.
Create versatile, scalable software that can be updated and upgraded on the go. Easy on future maintenance and upgrades. It never breaks.
Build pieces of code using your language or framework of choice without affecting the front-end interface. Partitioned data decreases the load on databases and increases speed.
Design lightweight, modular systems that can scale quickly. Ease of adding features with additional add-ons, updates, or plugins – with minimal downtime.
How we do it
Research & Planning
- Generate high-level business requirements
- In-depth analysis and study of current market trend
- Put together a wireframe with project scope
- Workout on a preliminary work plan with stages, deadlines, and costs
Create project documentation
- Describe goals and objectives
- Outline technical requirements
- Form workflows
- Describe go-live process
Agile-based software development
- Write code
- Use GitHub and automated testing tools
- Test and make sure all requirements are done
- Get feedback from the client
- Work on feedbacks and complete all requirements
- Write documentation
Project go live and user training
- Final testing
- Launch on live server
- Train staff on how to use the software
- Maintain the product after launch
- Troubleshooting/bug fixing
- Hosting and maintenance, which ensures the software is efficient and up-to-date