Revolutionize Your Zoho CRM and Recruit API Integration with I Genesys
Zoho CRM and Recruit API Integration with ease, using our API integration tool!
Effortlessly Manage Your Customers and Candidates
I Genesys allows you to fetch, create, and update customer records in Zoho CRM, as well as fetch, create, update candidates and associate them with jobs in Zoho Recruit. Say goodbye to manual data entry and hello to streamlined processes.
Automate Your Workflows
I Genesys makes it easy to manage workflows in Zoho Recruit, saving you time and reducing errors. Our API integration tool seamlessly integrates with your existing systems, eliminating the need for manual intervention.
The Latest and Greatest in Zoho CRM and Recruit API Integration
At I Genesys, we stay on top of the latest updates and enhancements to Zoho CRM and Zoho Recruit API support, ensuring seamless integration with our platform. Say goodbye to outdated and clunky integrations. We stay upto date with zoho documentation
Integrate With Any PHP Framework
Whether you use WordPress or Laravel or any other PHP framework, I Genesys can integrate with them easily. We offer a simple yet powerful solution that supports your business needs.
Looking for all-in-one ZOHO integration services?
At I Genesys, we offer complete integration of all your Zoho apps, providing you with a seamless workflow and helping you save time and money.
We understand that every business has unique requirements. That’s why we provide customized solutions tailored to meet the specific needs of your business. Our experienced professionals work closely with you to analyze your requirements and create a solution that works for you.
Get Started Today
Simplify your Zoho CRM and Recruit API Integration processes with I Genesys. Sign up today to experience the power of our Zoho CRM and Recruit API Integration tool!
How we do it
Research & Planning
- Generate high-level business requirements
- In-depth analysis and study of current market trend
- Put together a wireframe with project scope
- Workout on a preliminary work plan with stages, deadlines, and costs
Create project documentation
- Describe goals and objectives
- Outline technical requirements
- Form workflows
- Describe go-live process
Agile-based software development
- Write code
- Use GitHub and automated testing tools
- Test and make sure all requirements are done
- Get feedback from the client
- Work on feedbacks and complete all requirements
- Write documentation
Project go live and user training
- Final testing
- Launch on live server
- Train staff on how to use the software
- Maintain the product after launch
- Troubleshooting/bug fixing
- Hosting and maintenance, which ensures the software is efficient and up-to-date